Wednesday, July 23, 2008

SDCC: Set-up

I always look forward to some kind of Batman moment at ComicCon -- so here I am on Wednesday feeling oddly complete for the week.

As usual Wednesday afternoon is all about running round. A shout out to all the union guys who were surprisingly nice to me as a danced with their forklifts. Another shout out to Adam the Cabie for cheerfully shuttling us to Dick Blick Art Supplies, to pick up a number of things for the upcoming demos, and then to the Apple store, and finally back to Tor.com command (aka Carey and Liz's room.) Luckily all this running around made me just miss helping out my friends doing their set-up. (Shucks, guys, I meant to help.)

And now the doors are open and the "slow" day is already a mob scene.

1 comment:

Anthony Schiavino said...

I still remember the Batman lego statue at the first NYComic Con. But why does Robin have an afro? Maybe it's the wind.

Oh and Star Wars Lego for PS2 rocks. You really should get it for the office. It helps the creativity.